Since our shippers are extensively vetted by LA Floor CoveringsTM, it is extremely unlikely that your shipment will contain obvious damage. However, if you do find noticeable damage, we kindly ask that you follow the procedure mentioned below. If you do not answer to the carrier's request for an appointment, you may be charged a fee for re-delivery.
- Please make a note of any damaged or missing items on your delivery receipt. If not specified, LA Floor Coverings is unable to submit a claim on your behalf to replace the missing or broken goods. You will be expected to submit a claim to the carrier on your own in such circumstances.
- Do NOT refuse the delivery in any case.
- Notify us immediately. To recognize a claim, you have three days. To reach us, dial +1 9852005461 . For further information, see our Freight Claims Policy (below).
Do not continue with installation if you open the package and find that your product has been damaged. Digital images of the damaged goods will be requested, and they will be used to start a damage claim. Contact us or give us a call at +1 9852005461 as soon as possible (within three days after delivery) to report any damage and we will take care of the rest. For further information, see the section below on freight claims.
Being human, mistakes do happen occasionally. If we dispatch the incorrect items, we'll make every effort to make things right as soon as possible. To report the error, call us straight once (within 3 days after delivery) at +1 9852005461 . We will get in touch with you to arrange a replacement or give a refund.
We're dedicated to provide the greatest support in the flooring sector. Even though claims might be complicated, we want to make the process as easy for you as we can. Before installation, if you discovered any faulty or broken material, we would be delighted to take care of the problem.
After receiving the products, any claims for shortages or deductions must be submitted within three days.
Please be prepared to do the following actions so that your claim can be processed quickly:
- Give a succinct statement of the problem.
- A minimum of five images demonstrating the problem clearly.
- Mention your order number in any correspondence.
- Include a functional phone number and email address in your contact information.